Enbyprox is a term for someone who experiences a connection to enbyhood, regardless of their actual gender. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Non-binary individuals.
- Those who are not nessecarily 100% non-binary. For example, deminonbinary individuals who are only partially non-binary, genderfluid individuals who aren't always non-binary, or those who identify with neutrality.
"Enbyhood" is a large concept that is hard to define. Examples of enbyhood include, but are not limited to:
- A connection to neutrality
- A connection to enbies, regardless of actual gender identity.
- A sense of belonging in enbies' spaces.
- A neutral gender presentation.
- Identifying, at least partially or sometimes, as an enby. This is not required for enbyhood, but often accompanies it.