I am currently working on a Spanish speaking LGBT+ wiki that was abandoned years ago. Some of the terminology is outdated and many links are either empty or broken, so I'd deeply appreciate it if anyone who's proficient in Spanish could help me out fixing it or adding terminology. If you are interested, here's the link: https://lgbt.wikia.org/es/f
- You'd be one of the first to join, therefore you'd make the rules with me as a team. This means you can do things in that wiki that you can't do here.
- You'd be supporting the broader Hispanic LGBT+ community, which is underrepresented in internet circles.
- If you are learning Spanish, or your Spanish is getting rusty, this is a great opportunity to practice.
- You can become an admin, as long as you help me out.
- No drama. No trolls. Since there's so few people in that wiki, trolls haven't found out about it yet.
- You don't need to stay forever. Adding a single entry or two, or even fixing some mistakes will grant you my eternal grattitude.
- I'm the only person who's there everyday. Therefore, there's a lot to do for whoever joins.
- I'm new at being a mod, so I won't know as much as mods in this wiki.
- Since there's so few people, it can def be a bit lonely.