Sacragender or Sacragenus is a gender label exclusively for Christians under the congressusgender umbrella. One's gender, gender experience, or gender expression changes while going to church service for instance.
Subsets are sacrafilia, sacrafilius, scrafili@ and sacrainfant.
This individual feels a connection to womanhood, a womanly or feminine gender while visiting church service.
This individual feels a connection to manhood, a manly or masculine gender while visiting church service.
This individual feels a connection to a neutral pr androgynous gender while visiting church service.
This is for Christians who experience age regression. They slide into a younger age while visiting church service.
(@ is sometimes used in Spanish to make something gender-neutral, such as chic@s)
- infant (lat.) = child; here: childish 
Christians are called children of God.
- genus (lat.) = gender 
Christians are called children of God, therefore the chosen words.
- sacra (lat.) = church service
This gender label was coined on June 4th, 2022 by carrd user Nel44. It is supposed to help those Christians who struggle a lot with accepting their gender. It is also a message, that it is possible to have a different gender than one's cisgender. One can be Christian and have a unique gender identity. 
- ↑ https://www.pronouncekiwi.com/-filia
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/filia#Latin
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/filius
- ↑ https://www.pronouncekiwi.com/-fil-
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/infant
- ↑ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/genus
- ↑ https://archive.today/https://fidemgendre-nel44.carrd.co/