Cratosexuality is a sexual attraction based on interpreted power levels. It leads an individual to feel sexually attracted based on the comparison of power of the other compared to their own. It may only encompass the initial attraction and can include arousal to identical levels of power. Power manifests itself in various forms and the degree of power of an individual depends on preference. Types of power include: subjective, objective, physical strength, intellectual power, economic power, or political power.
- Hypercrat: the one with the most power in the relationship
- Hypocrat: the one with the least power in the relationship
- Hypercratic: one attracted to those with lesser power
- Hypocratic: one attracted to those with higher power
- Equicratic: one attracted to levels of equal power
- Countercratic: one who feels submissive to those of lesser power
This term was coined in July of 2014 on the Spanish AVENes AsexualpediA.
The flag was made by user TanukiStar on July 13, 2021. It has no confirmed meaning.