The wood system is a system of genders that feel their gender is more than 100% than the gender they experience.
Wood System Genders
- Spruceian: feminine and masculine (birchian and walnutian)
- Mahoganian: feminine and xenic (birchian and red cedarian)
- Ashian: feminine and neutral (birchian and aspenian)
- Rosewoodian: masculine and xenic (walnutian and red cedarian)
- Beechian: masculine and neutral (walnutian and aspenian)
- Pinean: xenic and neutral (red cedarian and aspenian)
- Hemlockian: feminine, masculine, and xenic (birchian, red cedarian, and walnutian)
- Poplarian: feminine, masculine, and neutral (birchian, aspenian, and walnutian)
- Maplean: feminine, xenic, and neutral (birchian, red cedarian, and aspenian)
- Cherrian: masculine, xenic, and neutral (walnutian, red cedarian, and aspenian)
- Oakian: feminine, masculine, xenic, and neutral (birchian, walnutian, red cedarian, and aspenian)
- Espressian: feels -150% to -300% gendered, which means their gender goes into the minuses.
- Whitewaswoodian: feels 150% to 300% outherine, which means their gender feels almost, but not quite unidentified (uingender).
The wood system flag was coined by FANDOM user RoseWatera on June 4th 2021. Dark brown represents walnutians, brown represents rosewoodians, light brown represents sprucians. Ash-ish peach represents mahoganians and salmon-peach represents red-cedarians. The light peach represents birchians, the white-ish peach represents beechians and the white-peach represents aspenians. The ash represents ashians, the ash-brown represents pinean. The light grey-purple represents poplarians, light violet represents cherrians, indigo represents mapleans and the dark hot-pink represents hemlockians. The tree in the middle represents the entire wood system and the identities that weren't included in the flag colors meanings.
The term was coined by FANDOM user RoseWatera on the 25th of November 2020. This page is the original source of the term.