- Fae/faer pronouns are awesome.
Supporter of -
- Non-dysphoric trans individuals.
- All good-faith queer identities, including m-spec lesbians/vincians, xenogenders and neurogenders.
- All good-faith GNC and PNC folks, including those who use neopronouns, nounself pronouns, emojiself pronouns, multiple pronoun sets, etc.
- All systems and forms of plurality, including endogenic systems.
Pronouns & Terms
- they/them/their/theirs/themself or themselves
- General terms: person, human; queer, trans, non-binary/enby.
- Gendered language: neutral - preferred; feminine - generally, ask first. Prefer not to be referred to as a "girl".
- Tone indicators: preferred.
- Compliments: yes.
- Flirting: no.
- Venting: please do not vent at me randomly/without asking.
Alternate flags are always welcome for any terms I have coined! Please do not change the definitions of, or add/remove sections of the pages for, the terms I have coined without my approval.
- Quoiby (subsets: quoiby, lunarquoi, solquoi, meridiquoi, stellaquoi, umbraquoi, auroraquoi)
Stellate Orientation System
- Stellate Orientation System
- Trixstellic (subsets: fiastellic, finstellic)
- Torstellic (subsets: miastellic, minstellic)
- Enstellic (subsets: mestellic, exstellic)
- Mestellic (subsets: liastellic, linstellic)
- Exstellic (subsets: apstellic, xenstellic)
- Apstellic (subsets: neustellic, oustellic)
- Xenstellic (subsets: xiastellic, xinstellic)