Urvogender is a microlabel of dinogender, created specifically to represent Archaeopteryx. Urvogender was intended for those with connections to Archaeopteryx, or those who have a kintype of the Archaeopteryx.
The name is derived from Archaeopteryx’s German name, Urvogel.
The term was coined by Twitter user Jojoshaulion.
- Turquoise represents self-expression
- Neon purple represents the dinogender umbrella
- Blue-violet represents neopronouns
- Dark blue-violet represents love of Archaeopteryx
- Pink represents femininity
- White represents neurodivergence
- Soft blue represents masculinity