The Prixic System is a set of genders that are described as being completely separate from the binary. Unlike various other gender systems, they are not man or woman aligned, and are instead their own axis of genders, similar to proxvir and juxera.
The genders currently under the Prixic System are as follows:
- Etolic: A fully independent masculine gender that is not connected to binary manhood at all, nor is it on the same axis as binary men. May also be completely separate from binary masculinity in some cases. Similar to proxvir. May be comparable to man-related for some, but this is not inherent.
- Privere: A fully independent feminine gender that is not connected to binary womanhood at all, nor is it on the same axis as binary women. May also be completely separate from binary femininity in some cases. Similar to juxera. May be comparable to woman-related for some, but this is not inherent.
- Lumian: A fully independent neutral gender that is not connected to any binary alignment, nor is it on the same axis. May also be completely separate from other neutral terms (like neutrois) in some cases.
- Mazeric: Multigender. This can include fluid, bigender, trigender, polygender, pangender, and any other form of being multigender. This usually describes those who are multigender with prixic genders.
- Intrisic: Genderless. May still have a deep connection to the Prixic System, but is ultimately completely without gender. May still be etolic, privere, lumian, etc. aligned.
- Wispic: A xenic gender. May have specific xenogenders that the user aligns with, or may be a xenic gender that is completely separate from known xenogenders and xenic identity.
Other than this, the Prixic System also has combined labels, which may fall under mazeric:
- Evoire - Etolic/Privere.
- Etolian - Etolic/Lumian.
- Espic - Etolic/Wispic.
- Privian - Privere/Lumian.
- Prispic - Privere/Wispic.
- Wispian - Lumian/Wispic.
- Wimolic - Etolic, wispic, and lumian.
- Primolic - Privere, wispic, and lumian.
The creator of the Prixic System has stated that no label used in the system has a traceable origin or meaning. This is so that anyone can identify with one of the labels due to it's originality, as well as the words being made as neutral sounding as possible.
The Prixic System was created by Tumblr user kenochoric on December 6th, 2020. Proposed flags for the terms were later posted on December 8th, 2020. On January 23rd, 2021, a section of the creators Carrd was dedicated to the Prixic System, and it's stated that it will continue to be added onto in the future.