The TL System, or Tea Leaf System, is a gender system for genders connected to tea. It includes genders that are affected by tea, and genders that are only felt when drinking tea. Some may be affected by certain flavors of tea, which they may add at the beginning or end of the term. (Example: Ginger-herleagender.) These terms can be used aside any other existing genders.
- Holeagender: A gender affected by hot tea.
- Coleagender: A gender affected by iced tea.
- Warleagender: A gender affected by warm tea.
- Blaleagender: A gender affected by black tea.
- Ooleagender: a gender affected by oolong/wulong tea.
- Greleagender: a gender affected by green tea.
- Yelleagender: a gender affected by yellow tea.
- Whileagender: a gender affected by white tea.
- Fermleagender: a gender affected by fermented and pu'erh tea.
- Herleagender: a gender affected by herbal tea.
- Leafluid: being fluid between the TL System
- Demiblalea: the demigender of blaleagender.
- Demioolea: the demigender of ooleagender.
- Demigrelea: the demigender of greleagender.
- Demiyellea: the demigender of yelleagender.
- Demiwhilea: the demigender of whileagender.
- Demifermlea: the demigender of fermleagender.
- Demiherlea: the demigender of herleagender.
- Demitemplea: the demigender of holeagender, coleagender, and/or warleagender. It could be all three, or one specifically.
The TL system was coined on November 24th, 2020 after a user going by Artemis, from the FANDOM account Cryptocrew, finished making the CB System. Artemis had discussed wanting to make more systems, and a user going by Amnisty (also from the FANDOM account Cryptocrew) described to him that their gender experience often felt effected by tea. Upon Amnisty mentioning this, Artemis and Amnisty teamed together to coin the TL System. The system was officially coined through the creation of this article and has no outside resources.