Swapgender is a term under the Tubuhive umbrella exclusive for systems in which a headmate is swapsex and feel as though their sex effects their gender. This may be considered a neurogender in some cases, or a xenogender.
Examples of this include, but are not limited to...
- An individual who swapped to a masculine sex, and thus feel more masculine in their gender.
- An individual who swapped to a feminine sex, and thus feel more feminine in their gender.
- An individual who swapped to an androgynous or neutral sex, and thus feel more androgynous/neutral in their gender.
- An individual who swapped to a animalistic or non-human sex, and thus feel more non-human in their gender.
- An individual who swapped to sexless traits, and thus feel more genderless or agender.
- An individual who's sex became more otherkin/therian-related, and thus feel kingender.
This term was coined by Arwen from Cryptocrew's system on May 26th of 2021 in order to counterpart swapssex, as well as to help describe his experiences. This term was coined through this page, and has no outside resources.
The swapgender flag was coined by Lightlozabow on Jan 22 of 2022 and is based on the swapsex flag with a few minor differences. The shades of yellows, oranges, and browns represent systems, as they are commonly associated with systems. White represents the spectrum of gender, green represents alterhumans and xenogenders, yellow represents neutral genders, pink represents feminine genders, blue represents masculine genders, and black represents all genders in between. The arrows pointing towards the circle symbolizes the variety of genders, while the circle represents the swap.