- Not to be confused with Straytbian
- Someone who is genderfluid between male and female and is attracted to women. When they are a woman they identify as a lesbian. When they are a man they identify as straight.
- Someone who is multigender or otherwise identifies as male and female simultaneously (girlboy) and is attracted to women. They can be attracted to women as a woman (lesbian) and be attracted to women as a man (straight).
- A homosexual heteroromantic woman, or a heterosexual homoromantic woman.
- Someone who is duosexual and switches between lesbian and straight.
- A pluralian reclaiming both orientations as they experience both straight and lesbian attractions.
- A multigender lesbian feeling like they can define their attraction to women both in straight and lesbian attraction .
- A transmasculine lesbian reclaiming both orientations as they can define being both straight and a lesbian.
The masculine equivalent to straightbian is Straightcian.
The earliest mentions of straightbian that have been noted are back in 2018, however it is unconfirmed when the term first appeared.
The first pride flag was created by Twitter user @straightbian ("Eep") in 2020.
The second straightbian flag was created by Tumblr user beyond-mogai-pride-flags in 2018.
The third flag is made by Tumblr user forestcoric-mogai-fox, the meaning being:
"Colors mean duality of being simultaneously man(blues) and woman(pinks) and loving women(greenish pale yellow) and being SAM woman/nonbinary person!"