- Not to be confused with Sex Non-Conforming (SNC)
Sexually Non-Conforming (SXNC or XNC) refers to those who do not conform to society's sexual lifestyle views. This includes, but isn't limited to:
- Asexual individuals and those on the asexual spectrum.
- Those who are sex-ambivalent, sex-neutral/sex-indifferent, sex-averse, or sex-repulsed.
- Those who are sex-repulsed by intercourse or certain sexual acts.
- Those who are repulsed by genitals.
It falls under non-conforming attraction. The romantic counterpart is romantically non-conforming.
The term was coined by user Wiki user Lime2342 on August 27, 2021. It was coined through this page; however, the coiner also created a Tumblr post about the term on November 7, 2021.
The sexually non-conforming flag was created by Wiki user Lime2342 on August 30, 2021. Purple represents asexual individuals and the spectrum, pink represents allosexual individuals, gray represents being in the gray-area (non-conformity). The light purple and light pink are fading in (to the gray-area). White represents community.