×
Create a new article
Write your page title here:
We currently have 6,678 articles on LGBTQIA+ Wiki. Type your article name above or create one of the articles listed here!



    LGBTQIA+ Wiki
    6,678Articles
    Unverified:
    Please note that this page could not be verified by our staff team, and may include false information. If you have any resources regarding this page, please contact a staff member.
    The Relatiosexual Flag.

    Relatiosexual refers to someone who is sexually attracted to individuals who are already in a relationship. A relatiosexual individual does not have to be attracted to each partner equally. For example, a relatiosexual individual may be attracted to one person in a relationship 40% and the other 60%. The genders which a relatiosexual individual is attracted to are not specified.

    This term is most commonly used by non-monogamous individuals, since they may find partners who are already in a relationship to be easier to be attracted to,.

    Flag

    The flag had originally only had three stripes, blue for love, green for nature, and white for togetherness. But it was later changed due to similarities to the flag of Sierra Leone. The original was created by an anonymous tumblr user in 2015 on a later deleted blog. The new one was made by an anonymous twitter user in 2017 and has the same colors with the same meaning.

    Etymology

    The term relatiosexual appeared in mid 2012 and became popular in early 2013. The term "relatio" is taken directly from relationship and implies an attraction to relationships.

    Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.
    Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.