Polyvariangled is an individual who has various orientations for multiple relationships. For example, one may be asexual and alloromantic to one partner, whilst being aromantic and allosexual to another partner. This may also include tertiary attractions, such as platonic, sensual, or other.
The general requirements of this label are as follows:
- Must have varying orientations for different individuals.
- Must be polyamorous or biamorous.
Polyvariangled can be considered a mix between schrosespec and biamorous.
Due to the potential for an individual to experience asexuality and allosexuality, one may consider themselves schrosexual.
Another way of being polyvariangled is being polyaffectionate paro- (i.e. chameleosexual/placio- for women and iamvano- for men).
Poly- meaning multiple, and directly refers to polyamorous.
Vari- meaning various or varying. Also from varioriented and variangled.
Angled- referring to angled aroace, or angled attraction. Also from variangled.
The polyvariangled flag was created by Fandom user DemolitionLover19. It has no known meanings.
Polyvarioriented was originally called Ambivarioriented and Equivarioriented, created on the 5th of June, 2021.
The term was created by Unã.
- ↑ https://archive.today/https://neopronouns.tumblr.com/post/678378743162617856/schrosespec-being-simultaneously-alloarospec-and
- ↑ https://aminoapps.com/c/lgbt-1/page/item/schrosexual/PJBp_D81t3I5QvbvwknWYlE75e0nPJ8Ra
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://archive.today/https://lgbta.fandom.com/wiki/Ambivarioriented
- ↑ https://beyond-mogai-pride-flags.tumblr.com/post/656169256698904576/ambivarioriented-pride-flag