Orgasm Stances are terms describing an individual’s feelings towards orgasmic activity. These terms are commonly used by asexual spectrum individuals, but are not exclusive to this community or sexuality.
Commonly used orgasm stances include the following:
- Orgasm-Favorable - One feels favorable towards or enjoys orgasmic activity.
- Orgasm-Indifferent - One has no strong feelings regarding orgasmic activity.
- Orgasm-Repulsed - One feels repulsed by orgasmic activity.
- Orgasm-Averse - One feels repulsed by the idea of personally engaging in orgasmic activity.
- Orgasm-Ambivalent - One has mixed or complicated feelings regarding orgasmic activity.
- Orgasm-Oscillating - One’s feelings towards orgasmic activity change or fluctuate over time.
- Orgasm-Drained - One feels repulsed by orgasmic activity due to trauma or exhaustion.
This term was coined by AnonymousHermitCrab with help from N1ght0wl6 on the subreddit r/asexuality on July 10th, 2022.