Multiaesthetic is an umbrella term for any form of aesthetic attraction to more than one gender. It can describe people who are biaesthetic, panaesthetic, polyaesthetic, omniaesthetic, etc, or can be used as a stand-alone identity if one does not wish to specify their aesthetic attraction further.
The term multiaesthetic was coined by ALDA in 2021.
The prefix multi-, means ‘multiple’, with the suffix -aesthetic indicates the aesthetic attraction towards multiple genders.
The colors/colours of the multiaesthetic flag is similar to the multisexual flag.
- Pink is for love and compassion (in looks) (and femininity).
- Light blue stands for freedom (and masculinity).
- White represents unity.
- Purple represents peace (and both masculinity and femininity).
- Black is for the spectrum of aesthetic attraction (and all genders).
- The additional flower on the top corner represents aesthetic attraction.
The alternative flag has the same colors/colours without the flower.