Libidogender is a xenogender related to one's libido/sex drive. It can be considered an umbrella term as it may be considered for some, depending on how they identify, a noungender, aesthetigender, or mutogender. The term libidogender may include, but is not limited to any of the following feelings:
- A gender that is influenced by one's sex drive/libido.
- A gender that is fluid or fluctuates in intensity based on one's libido and it's fluctuations. (Libidofluid/Libidoflux)
- A -coric gender that is based on any form of sex related -core aesthetic (Libidocoric/Sexcoric). Note that one can add any word onto -coric based on a specific -core aesthetic related to sex.
- A gender that is influenced by one's current situation sexual dynamic.
- A gender that is influenced by one's kinks.
- A gender that is influenced by one's hypersexuality.
An example of how libidogender may work is where someone, when they have a low libido feels agender, but when they have a high libido they feel male.
Libidogender is not limited to any groups of people, except that one must, at least part of the time, feel some sort of sex-drive or connection to sex.
Libidogender was coined by the wiki user CISBOY, on February 5th, 2021.
The libidogender flag was created by wiki user CISBOY, on February 5th, 2021. The reds represents passion, love, and lust, while the purples represent power, which comes with the sexual dynamic aspect/the shifting of one's libido and it's influence on those who identify as libidogender. The purplish-off black stripe represents the deeper and more unique sides of libidogender (such as those influenced by kink). The white heart and arrow symbol is that of the Greek god Eros/ the Roman god Cupid as they both represent erotic love and sex.