Kesvios is a ghostly-unaligned and masculine gender in the Spectral Gender System. These individuals feel connected to ghosts, and feels both an unaligned and masculine gender connection that isn't the same as a masculine or unaligned human gender is.
For example, these individuals could feel small or large connections with the terms paraboy, demiboy, libramasculine, boyflux and etc, but feel an inhuman connection to a gender that's Ghostly/fully ghost.
This term is exclusive to ghostkin and/or other spectral kintypes.
The Kesvios flag was made on an unknown date by Fandom user Zer0Rebel4. The flag has grey to represent being Non-binary, white to represent being unaligned, dark slate to represent the inhuman, ghostly feeling of gender, and light slate to represent masculinity.
The six striped half circle flag was made by FANDOM user TsukihiTatsu on January 7th, 2021. The flag's meaning:
- Violet - A common color to represent the spirit
- Prussian Blue - A color that is found around history but barely noticed that it's there like a ghost existing in plan sight interacting with the world.
- The bottom four strips are meant to be colors traditionally connected to ghost and specters as a unite of all types being included.
- Off White - Like the pale ghost that most think of when they think of specters and the thin veil between death and life
- Grey - Like the shadows across the ground. Not pure darkness but exists and moves around everyone else just differently
- Black - Like the night often connected to specters and the identities that are completely invisible to the eye but exists all the same
- Cream - A color similar to bones, the physical symbol of the dead and sometimes worn by them. The bottom most stripe on the flag like the bones left in the ground as the specter exists and moves past them
- The three half circles representing a 'ghostly' version of masculine and unaligned in shades from sky blue to dark blue.