Genderfaint (or faintgender) is when you have a gender(s) but it's very hard to feel it. It feels numb and almost like an empty space but it is there, either undefined and confusing or just too dull to feel it properly, it could feel completely blank, or genderless but you know you have a gender but can't feel it. You may have some idea of what your gender is but it's not usually cohesive or is very vague. A genderfaint individual usually has a strong inclination to think about gender and/or try to figure out their gender (but doesn't have to). You can be any gender(s) along with genderfaint such as:
- Faintmasc/male/boy: when you feel a vague connection to being a boy, male and/or masculine.
- Faintfem/female/girl: when you feel a vague connection to being a girl, female and/or feminine.
- Faintnonbinary/enby: when you feel a vague connection to being non-binary.
- Grey: vagueness
- White: emptiness
- Yellow: not being 100% male or female
- Black: lack of feeling gender
- Teal: connection to mingenders
- Red: connection to fingenders
- Purple: connection to nonbinary genders
This term was coined on the 17th of March 2022 by The Entire Circus, previously known as ToastedCinnamon, to make a gender that described themself.