The Felinus System or Feline System is a gender system that relates to feline or cat-related genders.
- Feligender/Felinusgender: A gender that is similar to catgender but has more of a feeling of felines from different species such as the felis and felidae species.
- Panthagender: A gender derived of Panthera genus which is a group of big cat species and has a connection to big cats.
- Felisgender: A specification of feligender that is a connection to felis genus of cat species.
- Felidegender: A specification of feligender that is a connection to felidae family group of all cat species.
- Feloidgender: A gender that feels like it is a feline gender but not, a connection similar to cats.
- Oncagender A gender that has a strong connection to Jaguars.
- Demifeligender: A demigender that is a partial connection to cats in general.
- Demipanthagender: A demigender that is a partial connection to big cats.
- Demifelisgender: A demigender that is a partial connection to small cat species.
The term felinus system was coined by FANDOM user Guns Før Hands on January 1st 2021, along with fandom user Clear.Skyes.
The flag was coined by a user going by Adora on January 6th, 2021 at Clear.Skyes's request. Dark brown is for big cats, medium brown is for average-sized cats, light brown is for small cats/kittens, white is for fluidity between different cat species, black is for the xenic nature of the felinus system, red is for love for cats, dark pink is for connection to cats, pink is for bonding with cats, and purple is for the spectrum of identities that can be combined with the system (such as catgirl, catboy, etc.)