For pages and terms describing or related to an individual’s attitude/feelings towards different types of activities or interaction common with various relationships.
- -Favorable - One feels favorable towards or enjoys the interaction.
- -Indifferent - One has no strong feelings regarding the interaction.
- -Repulsed - One feels repulsed by the interaction.
- -Averse - One feels repulsed by the idea of personally engaging in the interaction.
- -Ambivalent - One has mixed or complicated feelings regarding the interaction.
- -Oscillating - One’s feelings towards the interaction change or fluctuate over time.
- -Drained - One feels repulsed by the interaction due to trauma or exhaustion.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Interaction Stances"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.