- One is both agender and a man/man-aligned as a result of being bigender or multigender.
- One is partially a man (demiboy) with the other part being agender.
- One is boyflux and sometimes feels like a man/male-aligned and sometimes agender.
- One is genderfluid, but experiences mostly manhood/man-aligned genders, and genderlessness.
- One is agender but prefers or is comfortable being perceived as male (aboy)
- One is agender, but is connected to manhood in some way.
Agender man was coined on March 9th, 2021 by FANDOM user Zer0Rebel4, with the flag having been created at the same time.
Dark blue represents those who feel like a man, light blue for those who only feel masculine/male-aligned, white for genderlessness, and green for being agender.