umbrella term for altersex individuals who were assigned male at birth and desire a vagina, however they do not desire any other female sex traits (hormones, top surgery, etc.) They can have any gender identity (transgender, cisgender, non-binary, anonbinary, etc.) and the reasoning behind their altersex identity may vary.
Reason for why one may be AMAB-V include but are not limited to:
- An individual that has body disconnect, dysphoria, and/or dysmorphia, but only towards their genitals.
- An individual that is multigender and one of their genders is similar to their assigned birth gender, which causes only partial dysphoria.
- An individual that is non-binary and wishes to display that through their choice of reassignment surgery.
- An individual that has sexual trauma that relates to their penis, causing one to desire a vagina instead.
- An individual that desires a vagina due to their personal sexual preferences.
Counterparts to this include AFAB-P, amabris, and afabris.
X-difsex: a non-binary or anonbinary AMAB individual who desires a vagina instead of their penis.
M-Altguina: a cisgender man who desires a vagina for whatever reason. They may or may not also be a dysphoric cis individual.
The term AMAB-V was coined by Cryptocrew on April 18th of 2021, along with the term X-difsex. The term M-altguina was coined by Tumblr user Plurgai on May 13th of 2020.
The M-altguina flag was created by Tumblr user Plurgai on May 13th of 2020. it has no confirmed meaning.
- ↑ (source no longer exists)