Virilislian is an umbrella term for anyone who is masculine presenting and/or masculine aligned, fluidly or not. This includes cisvestic men, azurgirls, demiboys, butches, bears, juparians or other masculine aligned or presenting folk. Someone who is expression fluid, for example, may feel masculine at some point, and be categorized as Virilislian at that time.
- The feminine equivalent is muliebrisian
- The androgynous equivalent is mulvirlian
- The neutral equivalent is neutersian
- The agenrine equivalent is nullusian
- The xenine equivalent is peregrilian
- The epicene equivalent is parilisian
History and Flag
The term and flag were coined on February 5th 2021 by FANDOM user Zer0Rebel4, the flag representing the sun, which is known as a masculine presenting entity in history.
The term Virilislian comes from the Latin word "virilis", meaning "manly, masculine".